The Kenya Venture Village is a longer accelerator version of our Venture Village Program. The program has a startup weekend from February 2nd – February 4th, then two months to develop businesses before the conclusion of the accelerator on Pitch Day, May 5.
Venture Village combines “Lean Startup” strategies with a practical understanding of the integration of “Faith & Enterprise”. Venture Village Accelerator is an intensive workshop designed to benefit early-stage innovators as well as post-revenue company founders. In this unique collaborative learning environment, participants, facilitators, and trained mentors work together to discover Creator God’s original intention for enterprise.
What will you achieve through Venture Village Accelerator?
- Learn what the Bible says about entrepreneurship and business
- Learn about Lean Startup and how to use the Lean Canvas
- Discover if you have identified a problem worth solving
- Evaluate whether your idea is something people really want…and will pay for
- Document, improve and de-risk your business model plan
- Determine your social and spiritual impact goals
- Understand Product/Solution Fit and Product/Market Fit
- Establish your Key Metrics
- Get Introduced to God as Innovator
- Learn the value of a creating a minimum viable product for gaining traction
- Discover what Reflecting the Creator looks like in your business
Pitch Day with $10,000 (split between 1st, 2nd & 3rd Place) is on Saturday, May 5th, 2018
Individual Package $199.00
– Workbook & materials