Questions or Comments?
See our frequently asked questions below, or contact us via this form to ask additional questions, make suggestions, or ask for more information. We look forward to hearing from you!
We do not take a percentage of equity in your business as other launch accelerators do. We believe that your business should stay your business. Instead we make our money by taking monthly association fees, offering customized individually priced services, and receiving a small percentage of your gross revenue. This keeps your costs down, allows you to retain 100% ownership and control, and guarantees you only pay for what you need.
Anyone with a burning passion to create lasting social, economic, and spiritual transformation through business is welcome in our community. You don’t need a million bucks, or a wildly successful business launch under your belt, although that helps. What you do need is a business idea that is sustainable and scalable and directed towards a developing or underprivileged community. The Venture Village® community is made up of new entrepreneurs who don’t have a clue how to read a balance sheet, seasoned entrepreneurs who have launched multiple successful businesses, Western entrepreneurs starting cross-cultural endeavors, indigenous entrepreneurs sparking entrepreneurial movements in their countries, and everyone in between. If you think you have what it takes to change the world through business, please fill out the application.
- Strengths assessments—interpretation, counseling, and application of assessment results for the founder, his team and business plan.
- Mentoring—with seasoned entrepreneurs who have successfully launched multiple SME’s.
- Training—focused on lean strategies. Offered as a 3-day intensive V2 Bootcamp, a 10 week V2 accelerator, or a V2 Weekend. Individual courses with your Mentor are also available
- Resources—extensive resource portal, expert advisory boards, and peer-to-peer mentoring.
- Global Collaboration—through the Venture Village network of entrepreneurs and their teams.
- Funding—crowdfunding, donated funds, impact investing, and legacy investing all in one power-packed online platform.
- Additional Business Services—cross-cultural support, business coaching, and support services.
Kansas City, MO